Maloles Law, LLC is devoted to providing legal services to Entrepreneurs, Start-ups and Small Business Owners. We understand that a company that hires us to represent them usually has the main focus of having our firm assist with their business responsibilities as a priority. As the legal representative of your business, our main focus is to ensure that all of the legal needs of your company will be properly handled while taking pride in giving support and peace of mind to our Business Law clients. It is important that our clients know that they can rely on us to address legal matters that their small business may encounter.
Here are some examples of the services our firm provides to our small business and entrepreneurial clientele:
- Formation of Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) and Corporations;
- Drafting, reviewing or Amendments of Operating Agreements, Shareholder Agreements and Partnership Agreements;
- Drafting and review of Buy-Sell Agreements;
- Drafting or negotiating Asset Purchase Agreements;
- Assisting a business with its Annual Shareholder Meeting formalities;
- Advising and assisting with the gifting of a business or providing a succession plan of a business in the event of the death of an owner;
- Dealing with a business when the death of a business owner has occurred;
- Drafting a Petition to Continue to Run a Business to be filed with the local Orphans’ Court.