Maloles Law, LLC is pleased to announce that estate planning and estate administration legal services will now be available in the Pocono Mountain area, including Wayne County, Lake Ariel and Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Founder, Kathleen A. Maloles, Esquire, recently became a part-time resident of The Hideout in Lake Ariel, PA. Ms. Maloles recognizes the need for legal services for both fulltime and part-time residents of the Pocono Mountains and Maloles Law, LLC’s practice is designed to be mobile to meet these needs. Some people retire and elect for the more laid-back lifestyle in the Poconos, while others may be residents of New York, New Jersey or other states, and own a vacation home in the Poconos.
Whether you are a permanent resident of the Poconos or a vacation home owner, you may find yourself in need of the estate planning and estate administration services offered by our firm. The estate attorneys at Maloles Law, LLC understand the intricacies of owning properties located in multiple states, and are prepared to service clientele in the Pocono Mountain area.
It is the goal of our estate attorneys to take the confusion and worry out of the estate planning and estate administration process. We are determined to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible for our clients and are willing to meet with our clients at their home, our office in The Hideout – Lake Ariel, their financial advisor’s office, or any other mutually convenient location.
In just over a year since opening its doors for business, our firm, which focuses on providing client-centric and value-driven legal services, has already earned a reputation for excellence. The approach that Maloles Law has taken in simplifying legal processes and using common-sense consultation has garnered much praise from colleagues and happy clients alike.
The estate planning and estate administration services now offered in the areas surrounding Wayne County, PA include:
- Preparing Wills and Revocable Living Trusts;
- Preparing Durable Power of Attorney documents;
- Preparing Living Wills;
- Preparing Irrevocable Trusts;
- Assisting Executors or Administrators in administering Pennsylvania and/or New Jersey estates;
- Opening estates for probate;
- Debt negotiation and settlement for a decedent’s estate;
- Assisting executors or administrators with preparing an Inventory and/or appraisal of estate assets;
- Assisting personal representatives with the sale of estate assets;
- Sale of real property in a decedent’s estate;
- Insolvent estate proceedings with the Orphans’ Court;
- Preparation of Fiduciary Accounting and accompanying death tax or fiduciary income tax services;
- Ancillary probate proceedings; and
- Estate distribution and settlement of estates.